Sophie’s Paté de Campagne
A stunning Paté de Campagne developed and tested in Dorset, using Sophie’s French inherited savoir-faire.
Having developed this recipe, I carry my French family tradition of making pork pâté in glass jars (a pantry product with a 3 year shelf life). The pâté is a natural product traditionally without preservatives. It has been tested and developed in Dorset, using my French inherited savoir faire.
Made of free-range pork and some veal (more exactly outdoor free-range young beef), naturally low in fat, it contains no adds on or preservatives, for an authentic flavour.
It is extremely versatile and definitely not only for Christmas!
- Perfect for lunch with a vegetable soup or a salad
- Easy starter with some tomatoes, figs and other charcuterie
- Makes a great gift when visiting friends and family!
- Purchase two Jars and get a free gift box
- Store Name: Maison Elhoria
- Vendor: Sophie Ashworth
67 The Cliff
- No ratings found yet!